Recommendation: The program is recommended for someone who wants a complete immersion at Clinica Miyake. We have had recent graduates that had practically no experience as well as phlebology experts like Dr. Nara Medeiros, Dr. Anelise Rodrigues, and Dr. Cintia Schaeffer. The thorough satisfaction of our participants has been unanimous.
About the program: In 30 full, continuous or divided in blocks, day period the participant will follow all treatments at the Miyake Clinic. During this period, the doctor will realize their CLaCS Certification, hands-on practice on all phlebology treatments practiced at the Miyake Clinic, and advanced photo-documentation development. The program includes all of the items of the CLaCS Certification, but they are all explored with greater depth and detail.
- Hands-on on a volunteer Score6 patient – an ideal case for CLaCS.
- Before and after photography training (a participant may bring their camera and laptop to set up Lightroom)
- Ultrassound training directed towards the classification for CLaCS selection
- Participation in the cirurgical procedures that happen during the duration of your program
- Personalized coaching for your clinic and pricing.
- Discussion of specific cases according to the participant’s interests or that may be related to treatments that happen during the program.
Number of Participants: 2 in 2022
Administered by: Prof. Dr. Kasuo Miyake
Workload: 30 days
Data: Scheduled according to participant demand
Includes: Certification and photographs with Prof. Miyake
Location: Clínica Miyake Itaim – End. Rua Leopoldo Couto de Magalhães Júnior, 758 – Itaim Bibi – São Paulo – Brazil