Recommendation: This program is recommended for doctors that have a phlebosuite, practice CLaCS, or have done the CLaCS VIP Training.
About the program: The “mini-internship” is composed of 5 full days of an exclusive, directed coaching program, where the participant will follow the Clinica Miyake routine as well as all the treatments alongside Prof. Dr. Kasuo Miyake. The program is not only geared towards CLaCS, but all the phlebology practiced at a private clinic. The following items are included in the program:
- Hands-on on a volunteer Score6 patient – an ideal case for CLaCS.
- Before and after photography training (a participant may bring their camera and laptop to set up Lightroom)
- Ultrassound training directed towards the classification for CLaCS selection
- Participation in the cirurgical procedures that happen during the duration of your program
- Personalized coaching for your clinic and pricing.
- Discussion of specific cases according to the participant’s interests or that may be related to treatments that happen during the program.
Number of Participants: Maximum of 5 doctors per period
Administered by: Prof Dr. Kasuo Miyake, Marcelo Grill, and Dr. Rodrigo Bono Fukushima
Workload: 5 Days
Date: April 4th, 2022, to April 8th 2022
Includes: Certification and photographs with Prof. Miyake
Location: Clínica Miyake Itaim – End. Rua Leopoldo Couto de Magalhães Júnior, 758 – Itaim Bibi – São Paulo – Brazil